- The Tempest SC-3 is one of the most beautiful pool cues available.
- It has been hand-inlaid with some of the nicest-looking designs you will find. The colors of the woods used complement each other well, resulting in a cue that is a work of art.
- The forearm is chocolate-stained birdseye maple.
- The butt sleeve is rosewood. Six floating points adorn the forearm.
- The innermost inlays of the points are done with rosewood and natural maple. The top part is rosewood in the shape of a stretched chevron. The lower part is a diamond with arrow heads, hand cut from natural maple. Surrounding this is a hand-cut brown cherry inlay. This is bordered by an inlay of ebony in the shape of a stretched diamond.
- The butt sleeve contains fifty-four interlocked inlays. The complex pattern of interlocked triangles and diamonds is beautifully done, and all by hand. The inlay materials in the butt are natural maple, brown cherry, and ebony. These colors go together very well, giving the pool cue a very rich look.
- The butt plate is black. Five sets of silver rings adorn the cue, one on either side of the joint, one on either side of the butt plate, and one between the wraps and the forearm.
- The wraps are black with white specks, and are double-pressed and polished Irish linen.
- The joint is polished stainless steel. The joint pin is a 5/16 x 14 size.
- The shaft is a specially-selected grade of hard rock Canadian maple. A fiber linen ferrule, 13mm in diameter, tops the shaft, and is fitted with a Le Pro tip.
- The shaft has a pro taper.
- This pool cue comes with joint protectors and a black sleeve.